Thursday, November 19, 2009

Signing Off From Burgos



This could be my last post because our internet service is going to be disconnected. We may go to the hotel at some point, but just in case, I want to say adios to all my loyal readers out here. I am so glad we did this. It has been an awesome experience and it was just what I needed. Sometimes life gets to be too structured and this gave us all a break from the routine. A big thanks to Cory's partners who carried the load while he was away and hopefully they can do something like this later on. Also, a big thanks to McKenzie and Ladd who took care our of our house, yard and mainly the dog. Who else would do that? It'll be good to see everyone again.
Signing off, Lynette.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

We're glad you had a great time! And we're glad to get you back! I have lots to learn from you guys. Somedays the most adventurous I get is leaving the housework undone before I leave the house! Pathetic, I know!

littlefox said...

Lynette - wow looks like you guys have had an amazing adventure! We all miss you guys. At Evening of Excellence this week Amanda came to me and said "Where's Sister Borup?" and I looked at her, rather confused and said "Spain?*!" she said oh, I guess I meant Sister Bodily. Its still weird that you're not here :D